Lunges 1 of 7
Lunges are simple exercises you can do anytime and anywhere. They are stretches that will build resistance in your legs and strengthen your thighs.
- Position your feet together and stand straight.
- Extend your right leg forward with a big step, and place your foot firmly on the floor.
- Correct positioning should leave your right leg directly in front of your left leg.
- Your weight should be balanced on the ball of your rear, left foot.
- Bend your right knee.
- Return to the straight position.
- Do 10-15 reps with each leg.