Strawberry Daiquiri 1 of 9
Strawberry daiquiris are popular summer cocktails that are sweetly refreshing, but that sweetness can widen your waistband.
- The average strawberry daiquiri comes with a toll ranging from 200 to 250 calories.
- Compared to most cocktails on this list, the number of calories for a strawberry daiquiri is fairly low.
- Strawberry daiquiris carry a staggering amount of sugar on average: 40 to 50 grams.
- That amount of sugar is right in line with a 16 oz. Coke
- The 40 to 50 grams of sugar are also comparable to a large, 32 oz. caramel (41 g), hazelnut (43 g) and vanilla (43 g) iced coffees from McDonald's.