Nachos 1 of 11
It's not much of a secret that nachos tend to be the biggest diet destroyer on a restaurant's menu. This addictive appetizer typically carries more calories than any other entree or starter.
- An order of nachos is intended to be shared, and total calories typically account for four or more servings.
- A platter of Chili Cheese Nachos from Applebee's packs 1,680 calories (963 from fat). They do provide 48 g of protein, but that's hardly worth the 165% of your daily value of total fat and 195% of your daily value of saturated fat.
- Taco Bell’s Nachos Bell Grande Nachos is stuffed with 1,320 calories.
- Chili's Classic Nachos with no guacamole contain 1,150 calories (657 from fat), 112% of the daily value of total fat and 175% of the daily value of saturated fat.
- Fast-food nachos will usually pack on 1/3 to 2/3 of a pound at a single sitting!