Digestion Confusion 1 of 9
Your stomach doesn't digest the food you eat.
- The stomach is more of a holding cell at a prepping stage in the digestive process.
- The foods you eat aren't digested in the order you eat them.
- All of the food goes to the stomach, and the stomach churns everything together.
- The stomach breaks down the collection of food into particles known as chyme.
- When everything has been churned and prepped, it released into the small intestine.
- The small intestine is actually where the digesting goes down.