The Quarter Cup 1 of 8
Save one of those red Solo cups for a simple, thrilling and potentially profitable party game know as the Quarter Cup.
The Quarter Cup Rules:
- Everyone forms a circle around the room.
- The person to the left of the TV starts with the cup.
- The person drops a quarter in the cup. After a play ends, the cup is passed to the next person, who must drop his/her own quarter in.
- This repeats after each play as the cup fills with quarters. The person who holds the cup during a touchdown gets to keep all of the coins, and the process starts over again.
- You can play with varying amounts of money, including dollars!