Airbnb is a service for people to rent out their apartments or homes and make a little extra money while they are on vacation. Usually things go great, but sometimes they go horribly wrong. Here are some of the worst things that ever happened when people used Airbnb.
Troy Dayton returned to his Oakland, California home to find that he had rented it out to a meth addict who apparently invited her friends over to trash the place. He found meth pipes left all over the place, a door had been damaged by what appeared to be an axe, and his birth certificate was stolen. They stole or shredded all of his clothes except one sweater found in the freezer. All of the food in the fridge was opened and mixed together. Perhaps strangest of all, they left a cat behind! Luckily, he was able to find the cat's owner and returned it.