anonymous user


How can you sue your employer?

Topics: Business & Finance


Quaylen Harris

File a complaint with the appropriate government agency as well as the Department of Labor. Find a qualified attorney that either specializes in or has a significant amount of experience dealing with wrongful termination lawsuits

Do you know the answer?

Login or Sign Up to answer this question.

How can you sue your employer?

Related Business & Finance Questions

See All Questions

Last Week's Popular Questions for Business & Finance

See All Questions