anonymous user


How do you file for Child Support?



Alfonso Christian

Applications for service are available at the local child support agency in your county of residence & are also available on-line.

Serena Saw

You can contact the Child Support Division for Fayette County at 110 W. Vine St., Lexington, KY 40507, (859) 254-4941.

Do you know the answer?

Login or Sign Up to answer this question.


Related Questions

See All Questions

Last Week's Popular Questions

See All Questions