anonymous user

Anonymous

Is it normal to have watery blood?

Topics: Health

Answer

The average human being has 5 liters of blood in his body. 55% of the blood is made up of plasma constituting the fluid part of the blood. The cells and platelets that are present in our blood make up the other 45%. Thanks for using Cha Cha!

Do you know the answer?

Login or Sign Up to answer this question.

data-config-site-section="chacha">
Is it normal to have watery blood?

Related Health Questions

See All Questions