anonymous user

Anonymous

Is it safe to drink after a dog?

Topics: AnimalsDogsMammals, Food & Drink, Health

Answer

A dog's mouth is full of all kinds of bacteria. It depends on what the dog has had recently in his mouth as to how harmful the bacteria can be. If you think about dog's using their mouths like people use their hands the bacteria count can be high. The taste of a dead animal, feces, and etc. can be floating around in that drink. You may want to think twice about it.

Do you know the answer?

Login or Sign Up to answer this question.

data-config-site-section="chacha">
Is it safe to drink after a dog?

Related Dogs Questions

See All Questions