anonymous user

Anonymous

Is it safe to eat pen ink?

Topics: ShoppingOffice SuppliesPens, Food & Drink, Health

Answer


Chandra Conforti

No. If you eat large amounts of ink you could end up with ink poisoning. Swallowing ink from an ink bottle or writing pen can result in ink poisoning, with symptoms of stained mucous membranes and skin as well as eye irritation.

Do you know the answer?

Login or Sign Up to answer this question.

data-config-site-section="chacha">
Is it safe to eat pen ink?

Related Pens Questions

See All Questions

Last Week's Popular Questions for Pens

See All Questions