anonymous user

Anonymous

Is liquid metal poisonous?

Anonymous

Answer


Barbara Junier

Mercury is the only metal that is liquid and is extremely toxic in any of its forms. Mercury poisoning (also known as hydrargyria or mercurialism) is a disease caused by exposure to mercury or its compounds. It can be caused by touching the actual mercury, ingesting it, eating fish that have high content and by exposure to vapor, among others.

Do you know the answer?

Login or Sign Up to answer this question.

data-config-site-section="chacha">

Related Questions

See All Questions

Last Week's Popular Questions

See All Questions