anonymous user


What are Japanese raingoggles?

Topics: DestinationsJapanAsia, Travel


Debbi Staley

Ever since the term Japanese Rain Goggles was mentioned on Two and a Half Men, people have been searching to find out what exactly the characters are referring to. It seems to be a term that was created by the director of the sitcom, Chuck Lorre.

Do you know the answer?

Login or Sign Up to answer this question.

What are Japanese raingoggles?

Related Japan Questions

See All Questions

Last Week's Popular Questions for Japan

See All Questions