Blue is one of the rarest among dog coat colors. A blue coat can be solid in color or seem blue by its pattern, as in merle blue coats.
Magenta is a color made up of equal parts of red and blue.Puppies between Blue and...
Your eye color has a 60% chance of being brown, 25% blue or 15% green to hazel.
This is a different guide. I have a white dog.
Then your favorite color would be blue. Since you are wearing a blue shirt. !
My psychic abilities are on the fritz today. I am unable to determine the color of...