anonymous user

Anonymous

What happens if you eat paint ?

Topics: Food & DrinkHealth

Answers

If you eat a paint that is Non-Toxic, you will be fine. If you eat one that is toxic, call the poison control hotline immediately


Shelley Penny

Eating paint could cause you to become ill. If the paint contains lead it could cause violent illness or death.

Do you know the answer?

Login or Sign Up to answer this question.

data-config-site-section="chacha">
What happens if you eat paint ?

Related Food & Drink Questions

See All Questions

Last Week's Popular Questions for Food & Drink

See All Questions