anonymous user


What is a shaker of pepper?

Topics: Food & Drink


Jodi Scaife

A salt or pepper shaker is the formal name for the salt and pepper containers used in restaurants & some homes.

Do you know the answer?

Login or Sign Up to answer this question.

What is a shaker of pepper?

Related Food & Drink Questions

See All Questions