why cant dogs eat grapes

Asked on near Indianapolis, IN
Topics: AnimalsDogsGrapes, Fruit, Mammals, Pets


Grapes have been proven to be toxic to dogs and can result in acute kidney failure. Want more? Text 242242 anytime!

The seeds can lodge in the throat.

Grapes and raisins can cause kidney failure in dogs within 24 hours. The toxic level is between 41 and 1.1oz/kg of body weight.

Do you know the answer?

Login or Sign Up to answer this question.

why cant dogs eat grapes

Related Grapes Questions

See All Questions