Physical exercise is any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health. Frequent and regular physical exercise boosts the immune system, and helps prevent diseases such as heart and cardiovascular disease. It can also fight type 2 diabetes, depression, and obesity. Exercise is just not for the body, it is for the mind also. It can even help change a person’s body image.
There are 3 main types of Physical Exercise:
* Cardiovascular (Aerobic) Exercises
- rhythmic and/or continuous exercise that makes your heart, lungs, blood vessels and muscles work more efficiently.
* Strengthening (Resistance) Exercises
- isometric and isotonic exercises that improve muscle strength and tone
* Flexibility (Stretching, Range-of-Motion) Exercises
- gentle pose exercises that stretch and loosen joints to protect from injury
Yes. Yoga can be very relaxing as well as help you become more limber.
I am going to send you a link that has the answer worked out for you....
The controversy over the national bank stemmed from differing interpretations of...
If you allow yourself to become obese, then yes it can.
You should eat both before and after exercise. Before exercising, a small snack...