How many of us have sworn that ghosts are not real, only to feel an unearthly presence at certain points in our lives? Even otherwise rational people will claim that a certain place is 'haunted'.
Are ghosts real? Unless you have seen one for yourself it is hard to say or even believe in. Many people do believe in their existence and have formed many different paranormal societies in search of ghosts. Ghost hunters travel across the world trying to uncover these ghostly apparitions.
There are even television shows about haunted places and finding ghosts. The top ghost shows are Ghost Hunters which airs on SyFy, Paranormal State, Ghost Adventures, Most Haunted and Ghost Lab.
Ghosts are defined as the visible disembodied soul of a dead person. Creepy! If you are daring and up for a scare you can visit some of the most haunted places in America and try to find a ghost yourself. These haunted places are usually opened for tours especially around Halloween. The top 10 most haunted places in America are:
1. Gettysburg Battlefield, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
2. The Bell Witch Cave, Adams, Tennessee
3. The Stanley Hotel, Estes Park, Colorado
4. Waverly Hills Sanatorium, Louisville, Kentucky
5. Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
6. Saint Augustine Lighthouse, St. Augustine, Florida
7. Mount Misery Road, West Hills, New York
8. The Queen Mary, Long Beach, California
9. The Lincoln Theater, Decatur, Illinois
10. Bachelor's Grove Cemetery, Chicago, Illinois
What convinces him is when he sees the saucepan that the gruel was in, the door by...
A screen is embedded within the various pillars in the car, all of which typically...
It would really depend on the sentence but what you just wrote is pretty good 'she...