Phi Sigma Gamma (PSG) is an American men's osteopathic medical fraternity. The fraternity was established in Chicago, Illinois by a merger between two previously existing osteopathic fraternities, Phi Sigma Beta and Phi Omicron Gamma, each of which had three chapters at the time. The date of the merger has been reported both as 1915 and as April 1916. A seventh chapter was added to the original six in 1917. The sole remaining chapter of the fraternity is Zeta Chapter at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM), which is also the only fraternity remaining at PCOM. The headquarters of PSG is located at 270 W. Walnut Lane in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The following is a list of chapters of the fraternity which existed as of 1920.
Contributions by 220.127.116.11, FlaimA2, and Metropolitan90.