Poker is a family of card games that share betting rules and usually the same hand rankings. With the exception of initial forced bets, money is only placed into the pot voluntarily by a player who believes they can win by having the best hand or bluffing out opponents.
Poker Hand Ranking (highest to lowest):
* Five of a Kind (only attainable when wild cards are in play)
* Straight flush (five of same suit, in a row)
* Four of a kind
* Full house (three of a kind and a pair)
* Flush (five of same suit, not in a row)
* Straight (five in a row, not of same suit)
* Three of a kind
* Two pair
* One pair
* High card (some games require a face card or ace to claim high card)
The odds of getting a Royal Flush in Texas Hold 'Em is 1 in 649,740.00.