Roman's Pub, located at 3475 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53207, features fine scotch, beer and ale. Built in 1885 as a stagecoach stop and roadhouse, this landmark saloon eventually became a neighborhood gathering place, even operating as a speakeasy during Prohibition. The pub was owned by the same family from 1919 until Mike Romans purchased it in 1978. Romans' Pub now offers thirty constantly rotating draft selections including a British-style beer engine. New Glycol-cooled lines working with a custom gas blender were installed in 2006 creating a state of the art delivery system from keg to glass.