"Located in the ground floor of the historic Park Avenue House (formerly the Royal Palm Hotel), The Town Pump Tavern was established in 1996. The space had previously been occupied by a laundromat, go-go bar, and, back in the 1940’s, a fine dining restaurant also called The Town Pump! The Town Pump Tavern, with our tin ceilings and wood walls, is one of the area’s most popular destination spots. We’re only steps away from Comerica Park, Ford Field, the Fox Theatre and the Fillmore Theatre.
Proudly serving Detroiters since 1996, we offer an extensive beer list with 18 beers on tap, and a full kitchen serving until 11:00 pm every evening. We’ve got live music after home Lions and Tigers games, and DJs on the weekends"